Wednesday 1 April 2015

CLosed and going Camping.....

I'm back
I have been a little slack in my blogging.
So much going on in the shop.



I have been doing more markets as well .....I have been going to markets to 
looking to see if I will do them.
I have settled on a few I will do, as well as some School Fete's.



I have made some beautiful vintage English china cake plates
in different sizes as well... 


I am closed over this Easter week end.
Time to sit and plan what to do next in the shop.
Time for a move around I think.


 Also there will be workshops coming up later in the year as well as a 
night time craft get together.


This is what I will be doing this week end in the quietness of the bush..

Till next week
Happy Easter
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely Easter, Mandy. I might come down to a craft morning with Margaret sometime. Would love to see your shop. Enjoy camping. Hope it isn't too wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely,you are going camping with the *crochet girls*, hope you all have a great time and don't run out of yarn.

    ReplyDelete