Thursday 16 April 2015


Hello all and thanks for stopping by.


Last week-end saw me at the Ma Ma Creek Markets.
These little country markets grow a bit more each month.


Making soap is becoming a weekly thing as it is selling really well.
I have made some pink soap for Mothers Day..

My List of soaps are.

Men's shaving soap
White Tea & Ginger
Jellybean
Goats Milk
Chocolate
Plain


 Craft was on this week as well.
 I learnt some new crocheting stitches this week ...Thanks Daphne.

Table all set and waiting for the Ladies

The Garden around The Old Dairy is looking lovely at the moment 
with all the saliva's and geraniums  in flower.
This is my favorite spot in the morning to have a cuppa 
and do some craft.


Tomorrow I am going to have a look at the 
Ipswich Handmade markets. 
Looking forward to a day out, next month I will be starting there
as a stall holder but tomorrow I'm just looking.

Have a great week end...

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment