Monday 9 March 2015

Welcome to 
The Old Dairy 
this week.
Come in and see whats new.



Lots of new Jazz Bamboo yarn has arrived, I find
I am selling a lot of yarn as there is many craft ladies in the area.



I have all the bamboo in the basket.
$8 each
Lots of handmade patch work pot holders also.


More 100% cotton some large and smaller balls.
Lg $20 sm $8


I have also been busy painting every thing that doesn't move.
These little pineapples have been fun to experiment on.


The men's shaving soap is ready to sell.
I have them in little tins as it makes it easier to lather up.
$7 with tin or $5 for soap.



This week I am moving every thing around in the shop as in the last 2 weeks I have sold 2 table and chair sets and other furniture...
So there are a few gaps that need filling in, lucky I still have a shed full of furniture.

This week I have the Ma Ma Creek markets, I need to get in and make lots of candles as well.

I am sharing over at
Coastal Charm
Drop by and say hello.


Have a great week

Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment