Thursday 12 February 2015

Craft Day @ The Old Dairy.

Welcome to the end of the week.
I bet there is a lot of you looking forward to the week end.
I will be busy today and Saturday doing markets and the shop.



I love my old milk separator at the front door of 
The Old Dairy.
hmmm just noticed the welcome sign has been decorated by my grandson.



Lots of new goodies in the shop this week.
The handmade sign above is made locally and the lady Cassie that makes them
also does them made to order.

Below is the new range of Tye dyed baby items made by another local lady Jasmine.
Cassie makes the pillows, I love the Retro fabric she has used in these two.




I am having fun making pom pom garlands this week, I find the teenage girls love them along with the hippy chick socks, that all sold out last week end.


 I am finding that locals are coming to me wanting to sell there arts and crafts which is just what I wanted. Some where for those that love to create can sell there work and then have some spare money to keep the addiction going. hahaha

We had our first craft day last week and it was a real success, 8 ladies turned up and we had lots of fun. We are all wanting to knit and crochet at the moment and are learning so much of each other.



Lucky I have a nice range of cotton and bamboo yarns available as well as needles and hooks.
Craft is going to be on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month, so if you are about drop in.


Enjoy your week end and I hope you fit a little bit of what you 
love to do into your week end.

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, it sounds like things are buzzing along really well where your shop is concerned. I must buy some of those hippy chick socks when you get them in again. I'll have to see if one of my friends wants to do a Saturday morning trip down there some time.

    ReplyDelete