Tuesday 24 February 2015

Cake Stands......


It was a quiet week in the shop last week as I only opened on Thursday.


It was busy though as we had craft in the morning, and I had a couple of drop by customers.


Below is my new batch of soap I am trilling.



It is men's shaving soap, I have done round and square bars.
 It will be ready in two weeks as I like 
to cure my soaps for at least 6 weeks.


I did manage to get 3 cake stands made on Thursday afternoon.


and yes it was a hard decision to make. All these plates I have 2 or more of so 
they were the ones I used.


The Old Dairy is open again tomorrow until Saturday.
I am back at the Stockyard Creek Markets on Saturday morning as well.


Have a great week.

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I love those cake stands, Mandy. I wish I had some back in the day when we used to entertain. I imagine they sell like hot cakes.

    ReplyDelete